navbar

Style Music Literature Life Food Craft Art

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Saying Goodbye

You know, to my hair that is. It's been a long journey with my long hair. It was short, it was long, it was dip-dyed, it was chopped it was red, it had bangs, no bangs, you get the picture. I change my hair a lot.

Well anyways, It's all getting chopped off tomorrow. That's right, it's pixie cut time. What better way to celebrate/mourn the life of my hair than swooning and collaging?


This was the last time my hair was blond. I took this picture right before I dyed it red with henna. I'm ready to see my natural color again after a year of being a red-head.
I always love changing up my hair avery once in a while. It's not that I'm not happy with what I have, but I just love the thrill of getting a new look. And it always changes, always grows, always turns into something else. And then you can start all over again with something new.

I think I'm ready for something new.



No comments:

Post a Comment